These are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the Bloggers that have nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Now my problem is that I don't follow 15 bloggers. I will add the ones I do follow, and the 1st one is my wonderful friend, Sunny, who nominated me and who is the reason I started blogging! Thank you Sunny! I still miss you terribly.
7 Random Facts About Myself:
1) I love the beach/ocean. Any beach/ocean, anytime, anywhere.
Something about looking at the ocean calms my soul.
2) I wanted to be an artist as a child
3) My right 2nd toe is longer than my big toe on that foot, while the
2nd toe on my left is shorter.
4) I was born with 6 fingers on my right hand, a real extra one, not a
skin tag. It was surgically removed when I was 3 1/2. If I'd been a
boy they would have left it because as my dad says, " You would
have had a helluva grip on a football or baseball".
5) I am more comfortable with animals than with most people.
6) I am the most insecure person I know, but have learned to mask
this fact fairly well. It is a daily struggle.
7) I absolutely detest so called reality shows and believe they are the
biggest threat to society today. I secretly lose respect for anyone
who talks about watching them and wonder about their intelligence
Sorry to all my reality show watching friends, but, really??!!