Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun Fun Fun

I went to a barn party last night and had a blast! It was at my friend's in Enoree. There were so many people there and they had a live band. People brought their kids-which I liked-we had a cardboard dance floor and I got to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while. It was a beautiful night, a little chilly, but they had a huge bonfire going, so we stayed warm. They live out in the middle of the country and I love going out there. I'd love to live out like that and have all that room/privacy. The sky was incredible, I've not been able to see that many stars in years. It made me think of when I was a kid, and could spend hours outside in the yard at night on a blanket watching the moon & stars. I've always been awed by the night sky! 
Man, I really enjoyed last night!

No comments: