Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy Weekend

I feel as if I've done nothing but run for 3 days. Fri was Courtney's wedding. Sat I spent 4 hours shooting an outdoor wedding, then came home to change and head out to meet friends for dinner. Sun, I met friends at the park and did family portraits for them. OMG, it was so hot-hot-hot. I remembered to take a ginormous bottle of water with me on Sat, after passing out the last time I did an outdoor shoot, but didn't take one Sun. I started getting really sick as we were trying to get to Starbucks to get someplace cool and get something to drink. I was shaking all over, had trouble catching my breath and my pacer was going nuts. Thank goodness Steph found an elevator and we rode up to Starbucks. If we'd had to walk the stairs, I probably would have passed out again. That would have been embarrassing! I don't know why I've developed this extreme intolerance to heat. I've lived here my whole life and never had this problem, at least, not to this degree. I hate this!!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

LOL- I have the very same problem with Heat, hun. I think it must be our body chemistry or something as we age, cause I remember playing outside for hours and hours and it never affecting me adversely when I was younger.

Ah. those were the days.............