Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Night



I have a friend who has thrown a Halloween party the last few years. This year, she really didn't want to do that, so she and I held a Murder Mystery Dinner at her house. It was a hoot. If you ever get a chance to attend or be in one, do it! This one was set in 1969 with rock star/music business/hippie types. There were 8 characters and several others who watched. I, of course, was the photographer. I took over 300 pics. Of course, I had to weed thru them and post only the good ones. I use snapfish.com to save, post, share and print my pics and would highly recommend this site to anyone. Anyway, the party was great. We had a good mix of folks and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I did a lot of research on the 60's, to pull up old posters, news articles..etc... and I learned a lot of interesting history, stuff I vaguely remembered so it was fun to learn more about all of it. I have another one of these kits, so will probably do another one in the Spring. It was great fun.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Looks and sounds like you guys had a BLAST!!!! What a group of characters!!!!

I don't think I could ever do one of those dinners and be a CHARACTER tho- an observer, yes.

So I have one question....who dunnit????
;-)
Oh wait- you told me.