Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pictures

So, last night, as I was snooping around on the internet (instead of doing housework), I came across a site called "Imagekind.com". This is a site where you can post your artwork, and they sell it for you. You can have 1 gallery with a total of 24 pics without incurring any monthly fees. I set up an account and have about 12 pics on it so far. I can set the mark-up as a % or $ amount and they do the rest. They have set prices for prints/canvases...etc... which they take out of whatever is bought, then the rest is sent to me. Plus, if the buyer decides to mat, frame or whatever, I get a 15% commission on that. If this goes well, I'm going to open a paid account, where I can post up to 5000 pics. We'll see what happens. I've posted a banner to the right with my posted pics and a link to the site. Wish me luck!  

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Awesome!! Good luck with your endeavor!!

I love Blue Ocean....