Thursday, March 26, 2009

I HATE being SICK

Ok....@#$%it. 
I give. 
This junk that has been slowly trying to kill me just won't go away. A couple of people I work with talked me into going to the doc today b/c I have that awlful cough and I'm losing my voice again. They did a flu test-neg, but she has put me out of work until Mon and gave me meds for  my raw throat and upper resp infection. I feel crappy, and I'm not a nice person to be around when I'm sick. Probably best that I'm quaranteened--yea, I know it ain't spelled right but I just don't care. My head hurts, my back hurts, my front hurts and my left and right hurts, so a misspelled word is no biggie.......GRRRRRRRRRRRR. MAJOR bad mood coming on ....
Gonna go now 

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Awwwww sweetie!!!!
So is it the flu or just a bad resp thing????

Is there anything I/we can do for you???

BTW- Don posted the mail you sent him. That means more to me than any Stupid Stellar Star crap.

If there is ANYTHING Paul and I can do for you- just CALL us!!!!!
And I MEAN THAT!!!!

Hugz!