Monday, December 22, 2008

Almost Christmas


Almost Christmas.......almost the end of another year. Wow, they go by so fast these days.

It's been a nice coupla days off. Had dinner with my dad & step-mom sat night and gave them birthday presents, then did some shopping and got a great deal on some nice things for 2 of my friends, then went to Barnes & Noble for something to drink and to read a couple of magazines. Today has been a lazy sunday....my favorite kind. It's 1 am on monday morning, and all 3 cats are curled up on the recliner with me......Life is good!
Gotta go get 1 more present in the morning then I'm DONE!!!!!! I hate shopping!

9 more days...new year...new beginnings, challenges....wonder what it will bring...?

1 comment:

Sunny said...

New Year- New Beginnings- New Opportunities.......the possibilities are ENDLESS!!!

Have a VERY Merry Christmas Seacat!! Everything is just working out wonderfully now- thank you so MUCH!!!!!

Our door is always open for you!!!!!