Monday, September 8, 2008

Laundromats

Dontcha just LOVE them???
I haven't been to one since I bought my place, complete with washer & dryer, over 5 years ago. But I have 2 large rugs and a comforter that are in desperate need of a washing, and my w&d are just not large enough to do it. I've found one close by, so I'm hoping it will be clean and relatively safe. I've had some bizarre experiences in the past in them. This is my 1st step towards my spring cleaning...yeah, I know, about 4-5 months late, but better late than never, huh??!!

Hi-ho-hi-ho, it's off to wash I go.......


1 comment:

Sunny said...

I never do "SPRING" cleaning- mine's the "Pre-Holiday" Cleaning.

MUCH more fun to do it as a holiday thing.

I see you're really relaxing and enjoying your time off work, Seacat. Just Like moi.....