Thursday, September 4, 2008

Furniture


Yea!!

I got my beee-yoo-tee-ful new furniture today. Only prob is that it's bigger than I had thought, so I'm going to have to rearrange my living room, but that's ok! I came in from work this morning,vacuumed, dusted, did a little rearranging, then sat at the computer desk trying to stay awake.Within about 5 mins,there was a knock at my door and it was the delivery guys. They set it up, had me sign the paperwork and left. I love the "new" smell, so after I sniffed it, I piled up in one of the recliners with my blankie and pillow and slept all afternoon. It is so comfy and I love it!

Congrats to my friend Sunny on passing her big test for work! I'm so proud of her. And, Sunny,I haven't made the pie yet, we were too hot and tired that day, but I am gonna!! I'll bring my honeycrisp to work and let you try it. It's just delicious.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

OMG!!
That set is beautiful!!
I love the slightly curved configuration instead of the corner angles!!!!! you have GREAT taste in furniture!!!

Me- I would LOVE to have a regular sectional so I have PLENTY of seating and even seating IN my corner. Maybe that'll be NEXT on my agenda!! (When I get a new place of course...I have to keep the couch and chair se Clay gave us. But when the sofa wears out- I'm going to get a sectional. I'll always have the chair and ottoman as my memento of something special and comfy my baby gave me.

I know you didn't feel like making pies when you came in from the Apple Festival- isn't that a GREAT place o go to enjoy the mountains??? My dad is from Brevard and I LOVE NC!!!! One day we'll have to go to Highlands together to a little place I know called the Christmas Tree.
(Wouldn't you JUST know?)