Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welome to my world, come on in & have a seat

Enjoying my days off!!! 
I just upgraded my & Kim's cell phones on 1/31. When they came, we couldn't get the new sim cards to work, so we just put the old ones in the new phones--work just fine. Then, a few days ago, I dropped mine and shattered the LED screen--CRAP!! This was during my last set of days on, so I knew I probably couldn't do anything about it til Fri morn. I got home Thurs morn and slept til 3pm, but really didn't feel like doing anything about it then. However, I had an e-mail from AT&T, something about steps to follow to update my upgrade. So, I went on line and followed the instructions. Guess what???!!! I upgraded the cards, so now I have to use the new sim card. Not a problem for me, but Kim has no phone service at all. She has the new card, but she & Alan are traveling and it's packed up somewhere in the camper. So, I go into the AT&T store on Fri to see about replacing my phone and "fixing" Kim's. However, because I have insurance, I have to go through them to get my phone replaced. And, once the card is updated, it can't be undone. So, I called in insurance company, phone is on the way, I had Kim added as an authorized user--so she can go get a new sim card in case she can't locate the other one. Kewl, all taken care of!
Met Court & Joe for dinner Fri night. Always great to spend time with them. 
My new TV, stand, and surround sound system all arrived at Weezie's--her parents always let me have big stuff sent to their house since they're always home to sign for them. So, I'm trying to get the old stuff taken down so the new stuff can go up. Now that's a pain! Think I'm going to offer the old entertainment center on Craig's List for free.
And last of all, I'm very excited about submitting pics to 2 on-line photo contests. Some great prizes are being offered, and although I really don't think I'll win, it's exciting to be participating!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Dang Woman- Don't you ever sleep???


Good deal on all the upgrades!!