Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

OMG....I can't believe I'm sick again!!! Everything from the chin up is stopped up, my throat hurts, my chest hurts...WAHHHHHHHH. I HATE being sick! I'm hoping this is just allergy junk and will go away on its own...???!!! I just finished one round of antibiotics.
And...AND......I did some lab work my doc requested...I knew the lipids were not going to be good-and they weren't-but my fasting blood sugar was way too high, higher than it's ever been before. Now that scares me! Diabetes runs in my family. We'll see what she says when I go back. Just go with the flow til then and deal with what happens as it happens. It can always be worse, huh?! 
Who knows...maybe this will be that kick in the butt I need to finally give up my Dew's and lose some weight. Yeah, that's the ticket---try to keep a positive spin on the whole thing no matter how ^&%$*(&% mad at myself I am!!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I'm sick too.....throat hurts, coughing like mad- chest hurting......I hate being sick like this.

Seacat said...

I'm feel worse today than yesterday! My stomach & chest are so sore from coughing my head off...Grrrr
Sea

Sunny said...

Probably the same thing....UGH......