Saturday, April 4, 2009

Road Trip!!!

To Monroe, NC.
To hang with Kimmy for a few days. I was going to leave Fri morning and really surprise her, but my niece called Thurs and her son's 2nd BD was today and they had a party for him today. So, I put off the trip til tomorrow morning. It would have been fun to show up on Fri morning and really surprise them, but maybe next time. I am bring her another surprise--if you read this Kimmypoopoo, you'll have to wait until I get there, but you're going to LOVE IT!
I actually-----cleaned my car------for this. I can actually seat 4-5 comfortably in it again. It just doesn't look like mine anymore. I even--are you sitting down?--washed it, vacuumed it and cleaned the windows----AHHHHHHH, can u believe it????
Gotta go dry some clothes now...
Buh-bye

1 comment:

Sunny said...

You're A Winner!!! See my blog to see why!!!

Hugz!
Sunny