Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunny day and turtles and stuff

I spent Sat at Furman doing some pics for a co-worker & his family. Nice guy, his wife was the same and they have 2 beautiful kids. I completely enjoyed spending a couple of hours with them doing the pics. I spent most of yesterday going through and cleaning them up. Doing some B&W's ...etc... I'll take them to him on Friday.
This guy here (above) was chilling, keeping an eye on us and keeping cool. It was a hot day! Sunny, beautiful and hot. I'm so glad warm weather is finally here. Don't even mind the itchy pollen eyes. It's nice to have energy--which I lose during the Winter months--to be able to open my windows and doors and feel the breeze, the fresh air. I'm finally getting some long overdue housework done too, another plus! Yeah, all in all, been a good few days off.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Awesome Seacat!!!!

I too love the open windows and the fresh air.........after the pollen is gone, that is.
;-)

It's quiet at work tonight....very quiet......too quiet!!

Enjoy the rest of your time off!!