Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Surprise Ending

Did not start out as a great day. I went to get my Mac outta my wheeled cart I take it (& other stuff) to work in and ....... no power cord. I called work, they didn't see it anywhere. I called the front desk to see if it was turned in to lost & found....not there either. DANG! Now I gotta go buy a new one. 
I called my niece to congratulate her on her last exam, last day of college today. She as at the mall & I went to meet her. We had so much fun, hung out, window shopped, got make-overs and just enjoyed each others company. I love spending time with her!
Then went to get my hair cut, then to meet a friend for Cinco de Mayo at Sabroso's. I headed to work after to retrace my steps and see if I could find my power cord. I parked where I did Sun night, walked the same route all the way to the lab, no luck. I went in the lab and asked Kelli if she'd seen it. She hadn't. I checked the top of the file cabinet where I usually put my backpack and my mail tray, not there. I plopped down in a chair and just happened to glance down and there it was, still plugged into the surge protector. I did the happy, happy dance. I can now play on my comp and stop those withdrawal symptoms. 
Yea!!! 








2 comments:

Sunny said...

As I read your post I thought- Maybe it's still plugged into the S/P .......and you know how some ADD ppl we know just do a quick glance about and wouldn't see a snake if it were sitting next to them. LOL.....

Sometimes I'm one of those ppl tho- so who am I to talk.
;-) Glad you had a great day Seacat.

BTW-feel free to NOT approve and post this - it won't offend me in the least.;-)

TTYL!!!

Seacat said...

Honey, I approve & post your comments without even reading them first. You always have good/funny comments.
Sea