Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lazy Day


Yes it is.
Temp has dropped quite a bit, it's rainy and dreary. Perfect day to say in, snuggled under a blankie watching TV, with one, or all three, of my kitties curled up with me. Right now, it's Tibbe, although she's not happy she's having to take a back seat to the computer. I feel guilty if it's nice outside and I don't feel like doing anything, but it's ok on a rainy day!
I did a portrait photo shoot downtown yesterday. The more of these I do, the better I like them. I had so much fun, then after, the person I did the shoot for brought a pic-nic and we all sat and ate lunch. Then coffee after with them reviewing the pics on my computer. I've been doing these for free just to get the experience, but that's about to end. I'm going to work up a price list and add this to my website.
Okay, gotta go work on those photos.

1 comment:

Paulius said...

Well, good for you, Seacat!!

It's awesome that you are going to start getting something out of all the time and effort you put in doing hose photo shoots for everyone!!
I know me and my sisters cherish the photos you did for us!! Every one of us has at least ONE of them framed and hanging up on our walls.

Mom has one too and she adores it!!

Lookin' forward to Tuesday!!!

Shoot- this is gonna be logged as Paulius cause I can't be bothered to re-do this reply under MY account.- but you know it's me....

Hugz!
From Lazy
Sunny-Bunny....
;-)